2019 Annual Impact Report
On a Mission: An Update for YWCA Friends:
- January 2020: How can we honor the legacy of Martin Luther King?
- November 2019: Exciting news – we’re expanding!
- October 2019: What you might not know about domestic violence
- September 2019: Learn, view, act, attend!
- August 2019: How we work to prevent relationship violence
- June 2019: “A living demonstration of the power of love over hate”
- May 2019: Let’s build that silver lining together
- April 2019: Stand, Swim, and Race for a great cause!
- March 2019: Learn, Act, Stand, and Race with us
- February 2019: What does it take to create real and lasting change?
- January 2019: What will 2019 bring?
- December 2018: A thank you from the heart
- October 2018: How do we respond?
- August 2018: We have a new social enterprise!
- July 2018: You’re part of the ripple
- June 2018: Use your voice
- April 2018: Stand, run, swim, take action!
- March 2018: We’re in the midst of a cultural transformation
- February 2018: We have lots of opportunities coming up!
- January 2018: New year, new opportunities