YWCA Culinary Program is a hands-on 12-week workforce training program designed to prepare low to moderate income women for success in the food service industry. The program is free.
Features of the program include:
- Development of culinary and food service skills
- Pre-employment skills such as team work, communication skills, interview practice, and resume writing
- Basic money management
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- Guest Chefs
- Tours of local restaurants and food service businesses
- Job placement and retention assistance
Transportation and professional clothing provided.
Why should you sign up for YWCulinary?
Next scheduled class dates:
March 10 – May 28, 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30 am – 2:30 pm
This class is full. Please let us know if you’re interested in participating in a future class by completing the form below: