Features of the program include:
- Development of culinary and food service skills
- Pre-employment skills such as team work, communication skills, interview practice, and resume writing
- Basic money management
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- Guest Chefs
- Tours of local restaurants and food service businesses
- Job placement and retention assistance
Transportation and professional clothing provided.
Next Scheduled Class:
September 10 – December 5
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Let us know if you’re interested!