Helping youth navigate domestic violence.
Life is a road map, but you are not alone! Join our supportive community! YWCA counselors are here for you.
Counseling services are for individuals who have experience trauma or domestic violence.
Pre-teen/Teen /Young adult counseling Services
- YWCA Individual Counseling (ages 12-18)
- YWCA Family counseling for pre- teens/young adult and guardian or caregiver (ages 12-18)
Please contact our YWCA Domestic Violence hotline to enroll in services 877-718-1868 a YWCA staff member will take your information and a counselor will contact to schedule an intake.
Current Group Counseling Sessions:
- Therapeutic support group
- The group is open to individuals between the ages of 14-18
- Learn about healthy life balance: Your personal life, school, and socializing.
- Discover your talents.
- Improve your self-esteem and build confidence.
All are welcome! Together we can learn how to heal from current or past experiences. In -person group / via zoom for individuals who cannot join us in person. You will be able to identify the signs of unhealthy relationships, communicate boundaries, practice consent, and help yourself and others.
For more information contact Celeste Sancen, Children and Family counselor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 847-864-8445 EXT. 1131