YWCA Evanston/North Shore works with corporations, foundations, organizations and government institutions to help us further our mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. We welcome new partners and look forward to finding ways to work together to stand up for social justice, help families and strengthen communities.
Our Corporate Partners program creates the opportunity for deeper collaboration between our organization and corporate organizations that support our mission. This program provides Corporate Partners enhanced visibility and highlights their commitment to racial justice and women’s empowerment through their sponsorship of signature YWCA events.
Key Program Features:
Each Corporate Partner commits to a minimum annual contribution through event sponsorship. The corporate partner has the discretion to determine their sponsorship level for either or both of YWCA’s major special events (Ricky Byrdsong Memorial Race Against Hate and YWomen Leadership Awards) based on what will provide the most value to their organization.
To highlight this support, YWCA Evanston/North Shore provides year-round recognition of Corporate Partners on our website, in our print and e-newsletters, on signage at all YWCA special events, and in our lobby.
The program is flexible. Each Corporate Partner can exchange promotion ideas with YWCA Evanston/North Shore as both organizations seek to maximize the power of the collaboration. Every year-long pledge can be paid in installments on a customized payment schedule.
The benefits of Corporate Partnership include:
- the ability to create a more impactful relationship with YWCA, a respected organization with national name recognition
- the opportunity to model a positive image of social responsibility
- enhanced visibility and the chance to reach thousands in north suburban Chicago communities
- more efficient allocation of promotion dollars
easier budgeting and planning with the year-long pledge
- year-round recognition and exposure through YWCA website, newsletter, event print materials, and signage at events and in YWCA’s lobby
If you are interested in learning more about our Corporate Partner program or about corporate sponsorship of one of our events, please contact Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations Trimmy Stamell at 224-420-3271.