YW Culinary is a hands-on workforce training program designed to prepare low to moderate income women for success in the food service industry.
Features of the program include:
- Development of culinary and food service skills
- Pre-employment skills such as team work, communication skills, interview practice, and resume writing
- Money management
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- Guest Chefs
- Tours of local restaurants and food service businesses
- Job placement and retention assistance
- Ability to earn a stipend after successful job placement and job retention
Transportation, professional clothing, and childcare provided.
Next scheduled class dates:
March 10 – May 28, 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Let us know if you’re interested: