Special Topic Workshops
- using S.M.A.R.T. goals to guide your career
- resume and interview tips
- protecting yourself from identity theft
- avoiding predatory lending practices
- developing a budget and spending plan
- improving your credit score
Our goal is to provide information and tools you need in order to provide for yourself and your families. Helping people make informed career and financial decisions is what our Economic Advancement Programs are all about.
Please see our calendar for a list of upcoming workshops.
For more information, email Financial Education Specialist Fabiola Alfonso or call 847-864-8445.