We value our staff and the crucial work we do. YWCA Evanston/North Shore offers an excellent suite of benefits to ensure staff receive the support and care everyone deserves.
- Medical: HMO and PPO
- 16 personal days a year, which increase with tenure at the organization
- For all employees working 20 or more regularly scheduled hours a week
- 12 sick days per year
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid Family and Medical Leave- 6 weeks of paid leave at 75% of the employee’s base pay after 12 months of employment
- Retirement Plan- Enrollment in YWCA Retirement Fund after 2 years of employment with employer contributions.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Life insurance eligibility at no cost to employee
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to employee
- 50% off Aquatics programming for employees and their families
- 10% discount at YWCA Crowded Closet and YWCA Shop For Good
Benefits eligibility are largely dependent on position, scheduled hours and FLSA classification. Please inquire with the Human Resources department with specific inquiries.