In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month this October, YWCA Evanston/North Shore is inviting the community to come together to share information and discover support resources. Survivors of domestic violence often find it difficult to leave abusive relationships due to a lack of resources or knowledge of what resources are available. We believe that when we unite to learn and share resources, we can help build safer, more connected communities.
This is a family-friendly event for all!
Refreshments, free parking, and free childcare activities will be provided.
Help spread the word!
Over 15 organizations will be in attendance, including:
- Childcare Network of Evanston
- City of Evanston
- Connections for the Homeless
- Cook County Commissioner Josina Morita, 13th District
- Howard and Evanston Community Center
- James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy
- JCFS Chicago
- North Suburban Legal Aid Clinic
- Office of State Senator Laura Fine
- Open Communities
- Tapestry 360 Health
- The Network: Advocating Against Domestic Violence
- Turning Point Behavioral Health Care Center
- YWCA Evanston/North Shore Domestic Violence and Economic Advancement Programs
For questions contact Jennifer Allen, email@example.com