YWCA’s Culinary Program is a hands-on workforce training program designed to prepare low to moderate income women for success in the food service industry.
Features of the program include:
- Development of culinary and food service skills
- Pre-employment skills such as team work, communication skills, interview practice, and resume writing
- Money management
- ServSafe Certificate
- Guest Chefs
- Tours of local restaurants and food service businesses
- Job placement and retention assistance
- Ability to earn a stipend after successful job placement and job retention
Transportation, professional clothing, and childcare provided. Please register below if you are interested.
Wednesday, August 28
11am – 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
September 2 – December 5
9:30 am – 2:30 pm